Chef Mac's - new blues club!

Where all the bluesmen would sit pickin' & grinnin' and shooting the breeze. Post a note on any other subject for which there is not a special board. You're welcome to use this board for conversation and fun - there are no real "rules." Just be as courteous as you would be in person, please.

Chef Mac's - new blues club!

Postby ConnieWarner on January 10th, 2011, 6:02 pm

Wolf and I went to see Mikey Jr. at the new Chef Mac's And All That Blues club last weekend and we had a great time! I'm so excited because Big Boy Little Band will be there on Sat., Jan. 22!!!

$25 cover includes buffet. When we were there, the buffet consisted of fried chicken, baked chicken, bbq chicken, pork, shrimp, mussels, mac & cheese, grilled vegetables, rice, beans, yams, Zydeco bread (with spicy cheese sauce & shrimp), salad & desserts too! We loved the food! Really nice place w/ cloth napkins, candles on the tables, large room, large stage and large dance floor! And the crowd was dancing too! BYOB.

Chef Mac's
4709 Harford Rd. (new location; old location was down the street)
Baltimore, MD 21214
(410) 319-6227
Located in the Hamilton section of NE Baltimore
Parking on the street or in the lot next to the McDonalds.
http://www.chefmacs.com
http://www.baltimoremagazine.net/ingood ... d+Taste%29

Please come and check out this new club! We wish this new club much success!!! Hope to see you on Jan. 22!

-Connie
Last edited by ConnieWarner on April 28th, 2011, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ConnieWarner

Re: Chef Mac's - new blues club!

Postby ConnieWarner on January 24th, 2011, 6:37 pm

Hi Fellow Blues Lovers!

Message from Wolf about last Saturday night's show at Chef Mac's with the Big Boy Little Band ...

-----> Elegant Supper Club - Huge Thank You!
Wow - what a night! I'd like to thank everybody who came out and supported Big Boy Little Band for our first performance at Chef Mac's And All That Blues in Baltimore! We had a big crowd of over 100 blues lovers and many danced the night away!

I'd like to thank the Baltimore Blues Society for their support and promotion. Also, Dave Strickler (Crawlin' Kingsnake) for all his hard work on the calendar and promoting the blues every week. And hey, how about Chef Mac and Lesley for working hard to provide a new opportunity for blues lovers to get together and enjoy what they have in common. The Big Boy Little band will be back on Sat., April 9th, but don't wait until then to check out this great new elegant Supper Club venue with GREAT food and large dance floor! The blues community is a great bunch of people - thank you all! -Wolf

We had a wonderful time and I really do hope you'll check out this elegant new supper club soon, if you haven't already! They really love the blues at Chef Mac's!

Everyone we talked to LOVED the food! Last Saturday night, the food again was delicious, and consisted of prime rib (served) and a buffet of bbq chicken, shrimp, fried chicken, collard greens, mashed sweet potatoes, candied yams, flavorful rice, lasagna, ribs, grilled vegetables, tiny potatoes, peach and apple cobbler and I think I saw crab legs too + more! New food items were brought out as everyone helped themselves to more!

It's located in North Baltimore in the Hamilton section, which isn't as congested as the downtown area, with street parking, parking in the lot next to McDonalds, or parking at the Pep Boys down the street.

So please check out Chef Mac's and tell them Wolf & Connie sent you! :-)
-Connie

www.wolfsmusicweekly.com
www.bigboylittleband.com
www.facebook.com/wolfsmusicweekly
www.facebook.com/hotrodsdandoldgas
www.facebook.com/bigboylittleband
www.facebook.com/wolf.crescenze
ConnieWarner

Re: Chef Mac's - new blues club!

Postby crabfatslim on March 26th, 2011, 11:59 am

My band, Twine Time, played there last weekend. Great Venue! Food and atmosphere are perfect for the Blues. Awesome crowd with may BBS members coming out to enjoy and support live music and enjoy the great Louisianna Buffet too. Keep coming out to help Chef Macs become a Baltimore happening place.

Crabfat Slim
www.myspace.com/twinetimeband
twinetimeband@gmail.com
Facebook: TwineTimeBand and CrabfatSlim
crabfatslim

Return to The Front Porch