Note from Jackie Scott to BBS

Where all the bluesmen would sit pickin' & grinnin' and shooting the breeze. Post a note on any other subject for which there is not a special board. You're welcome to use this board for conversation and fun - there are no real "rules." Just be as courteous as you would be in person, please.

Note from Jackie Scott to BBS

Postby fogie on January 31st, 2011, 3:46 am

It is rare to get a handwritten note by snail mail from anyone any more and more rare for BBS to get a thank you note from an artist (or anyone else). The following was in the BBS mailbox from Jackie Scott and I share it with the members and viewers of the BBS message board.

"Dear Bob & the BBS: I always take this time of year to reflect on the places I've been & the people I've met that have had a positive impact on us in the previous year. This is just a note to say thank you for all your support and the hospitality you have shown us in 2010.
I hope you, like me, are looking toward the challenges that lay ahead in 2011. Because of our involvement with the BBS family, we gained new friends and fans. Thank you again!
Jackie Scott."
fogie

Return to The Front Porch