Eastern's Bayside Blues & Wine Festival AUG 20

Where all the bluesmen would sit pickin' & grinnin' and shooting the breeze. Post a note on any other subject for which there is not a special board. You're welcome to use this board for conversation and fun - there are no real "rules." Just be as courteous as you would be in person, please.

Eastern's Bayside Blues & Wine Festival AUG 20

Postby bluestreak on August 8th, 2011, 10:05 am

First of all, I want to thank everyone that came to the Riverfront Blues festival last Friday. I saw a few familiar faces in the crowd, but sadly, didn't get a chance to say hi to everyone. Despite a few sound system gliches, I think the crowd enjoyed the show. As always, we were grateful for the opportunity to play for you folks who appreciate the blues.

Now, about August 20..... (yea, I know, same day as Hot August Blues), but there is another show in town. The 3rd annual Bayside Blues & Wine Festival is going on from 1PM to 11PM, on the waterfront at Eastern Yacht Club in Essex. http://www.easternsbaysidefestival.com

BlueStreak will be sharing the stage with the Deb Callahan Band, Ursula Ricks Project, Old Man Brown, and Twine Time. That's 10 solid hours of blues!
Admission is $20 in advance or $25 at the door, and there's lots of free parking.

Now you have a decision to make, hmmm.........

We really hope we see you there!

Rick Wallace
BlueStreak Blues Band
bluestreakbluesband@comcast.net
bluestreak

Return to The Front Porch