LIVE BLUES CALENDAR (Week of March 11)

This read only forum is used to store old Live Blues Calendars so I can use the search feature to find needed info. I did it this way rather than bombard the Upcoming Gigs forum with many new posts. You can ignore the new message flag here. I have not hidden this forum because others may find these previous listings of some value.

LIVE BLUES CALENDAR (Week of March 11)

Postby Crawlin Kingsnake on March 14th, 2012, 12:53 pm

Image Live Blues In Area This Week- March 11 Image
Bands play some form of blues unless specified. Start times are assumed 9-9:30pm unless specified. Cover charge given if known. If you have an addition, correction, cancellation please let me know. crawlin.kingsnake@comcast.net

If you find this calendar useful and enjoy blues, please show your support and appreciation by joining The Baltimore Blues Society. For just $25 a year/$35 for family you get a subscription to the Blues Rag with blues news, articles, and concert/festival/cd reviews. Your money helps the BBS bring national acts to the region and helps keep the blues alive by exposing new people to its music by paying for acts to be at non blues festivals such as Artscape and the Balto. Book Fair. A lot for $25. Send check marked membership with your name and address to: BBS, P.O. Box 4522, Baltimore, MD 21212
The Baltimore Blues Society is now on Facebook. Visit and join the group at BBS Facebook

No calendar this week!
Sorry everyone, there won't be a calendar this week. Last Friday the transmission on my 1998 Dodge died and I just couldn't see putting that much money on it, so I have been spending all my time researching, trying to get rides for test driving, dealing with some very slimy car salesman and I just didn't have time to do them. Should return next week.

The new Kingsnake Bluesmobile!
Even though people tell me you are supposed to look at ratings on which car is better, I did all my research to find the car that had the best stereo. I went with the Sonata with the 360 watt Infinity system with 6 speakers and subwoofer and voice commanded mp3 and cd player. And of course the color had to be blue.
Also known as Dave Strickler
Living on Blues Power
Image Join me on Facebook
Crawlin Kingsnake
Site Administrator

Return to Previous Live Blues Calendar Achieve